10.08.2008

Meet the future Mr. and Mrs. Casey Kirkland. Casey and Ashlee got engaged Tuesday night. They are getting married in February. Cali LOVES Ashlee and is so happy she will have a new Aunt. Congrats guys, We Love You!
p.s. Don't they make the cutest couple ever?
Haven't you always wondered what the girls looked like that do the Disney voices? Well i did some "research" for all of you. It's crazy how some of them look a lot like there characters.


AURORA


ARIEL



MULAN




POCAHONTIS


JASMINE



BELLE



ALICE AND WENDY





SNOW WHITE





CINDERELLA




THE END

13 cOmMeNtS:

Tiff said...

that is so crazy -

Tuttles said...

I have totally wondered what the ladies look like! hmmm...

Tiffani Ford said...

Clearly you have too much time on your hands! Thanks for the info, I will sleep better tonight.

Lula. said...

Congrats to Casey! They DO make a darling couple---I am so excited for him.

Amy Jensen said...

They do make a very cute couple....kind of like Aladdin and Jasmine, Prince Eric and Ariel, Prince Charming and all the other princesses and they ALL lived happy ever after.....

Natlee Lloyd said...

Congrats Casey! She is one lucky girl to score you:)

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love looking at your blog. It ALWAYS makes me laugh. Not that its hard but thanks for that educational post.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I have wanted to know what they look like. Thanks for that fun info!

Jami said...

were you bored Jen? :)

Kelly and Bryce said...

You picture thief! And I've totally been spelling ashlee wrong, is it ashley or ashlee?

Beeta said...

Jen, you are the funniest! What possessed you to do that? I do have to admit that you are right and some of them look just like their character. Congrats Casey!

Meg said...

Man.. who knew that Belle looked like a Transvestite! Ruins my whole perception of her.. instead of a princess I will think of her as to wong foo.. Oh my some women look manly! Thanks for sharing! Gave me a good laugh!