12.27.2008

HOLIDAY WRAP UP...
Cali LOVED the Nut Cracker Papa Scott bought her a shiney blue Nut Cracker and she was so excited. It was so cute because all the little girls in the audience were dressed up and were holding their Nut Crackers.
We had our annual family christmas party with my mom's side.
Kev, Val, Rob
making treats (chocolate mice) with the cousins


CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
with Kev's fam and my Dad

The Nativity... Who knew baby Jesus was soooo BIG when he was born?




CHRISTMAS MORNING...
what did Santa bring? I had to remind Cali that Santa came. I waited for about an hour after she woke up for her to remember and then finally told her!
LOTS and LOTS of hair glitter!!!
and Princess Barbies etc.
a Belle dress from my mom and a lot more...
Ky Ky and Dallas
We spent christmas day at my Mom's
Cali is all Belled out!
Maddie, Aunt Sue, AKA the best Aunt EVER! and Me.
CHRISTMAS NIGHT at my Dad's


Papa Kim gave Cali this Princess tent. She is OBSESSED!!!
Christmas was so much fun but...... SOOO glad it's over! I hope you all had a good one!



3 cOmMeNtS:

Kelly and Bryce said...

Why in the world am I "peacing" in the one picture you have of me on here?

jEn said...

it's actually bryce!!! ha ha!!!

Tuttles said...

Fun Christmas! That's the cutest baby Jesus ever! I love your background by the way!!