1.24.2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAL!
Love Love Love You!!!
This is what Cali did to get ready for her party!
(look at those lashes)
Cali is 3!!!
All she wanted was a PRINCESS PARTY
soooooooo...
Shelby, Sandy, baby Boston, My mom, Cole and me.
Cali, Capris and Katy
All the little girls BEDAZZLED their own crowns.

OH... and I made this "AWESOME" Ariel cake!
I know, I know... I surprise myself!
Cali and Baby Gracie
Cali had a BLAST at her birthday party. She LOVES dressing up and playing with her friends. It was soooo much fun! The 25th is her actual birthday so one more party to go with the family and then birthday week is over!

9 cOmMeNtS:

The Robinson Family said...

I love it! Can't believe she is 3... time goes way too fast! Good job on the cakes by the way... I attempted at Mya's 1st B-day and it was a disaster. I think we may hire you next time. Can't wait to move back to Utah in 3 months so we can play more often. I have a feeling the kids will be great buds!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Amy said her party turned out really cute. Seriously Jen, teach me how to make cakes!!!

j e s s i e said...

You have the cutest kids!
I love her eyelashes, and the cake rocks! Very impressive!

Wildings said...

Happy Birthday Cali, we're sorry we missed out on the fun!

Tuttles said...

JEN- Did you really make that cake? It's way cute! She is such a cute girl! Happy Birthday Cali!

Kelly and Bryce said...

Glad I went, especially since Im not in any of the pictures... Sweet Jean!

Lula. said...

I know I say it a lot, but she is one of the most beautiful little girls.... and I couldn't be more jealous of her eyelashes.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Such a cute cake! I am the worst mom and didnt give Tay a party this year (she turned 3 on jan 26th).

Megan said...

Love the princess party...and the cake!!! And those lashes my word!!! We're about to do a princess party as well for Zoe's 3rd. Love the crown idea.