2.28.2009

I am OFFICIALLY in trouble!!! I have a major, MAJOR, addiction to these! It happens every year. I go to the store, I see these eggs, I do a double take, and the next thing you know... I have eaten a whole bag! SO, after that I put my foot down, I said, "NO MORE!" and tonight I bought another 2 bags because they were 2 for $5. So of course I could not just buy 1 bag! I'm such a pushover!!! I put them in a big jar in my kitchen so that maybe tomorrow when I have my family over for dinner they will eat them ALL! Wish me luck that I don't gain 50lbs. before Easter is over!

8 cOmMeNtS:

Kellie said...

I agree! My sister bought me some the other day and we finished them off at the movie today :)

j e s s i e said...

They are the best!

The Genta Family said...

Oh no! It's that time of year! Those candies are EVIL!!! Looks like you had fun in California and your kids new pics are adorable!

Kelly and Bryce said...

And did you know that you can also buy them at Christmas time? So far I haven't bought any... so far...

Unknown said...

Oooooh, I love them too!!!

jEn said...

Yes! I did know you can buy them at christmas time! of course i knew that!!!!!

Cory Elvidge said...

Oh, I seriously know! These are my FAVORITE! When I worked at shopko I would fill my smock pockets with them and eat them all day long. This is the first year that I have not bought any (remember that dumb no-sugar idea I thought up!?!) But since I am not a huge chocolate person, I eat one whole egg, then I suck the candy coating off of the next 10 and spit out the chocolate lol, this continues until the whole bag has disappeared. Jared thinks it is the most disgusting thing he has ever seen. It looks like a bowl of deer dropping by the time I am done lol. Ahhh happiness. :) xo

katierasmussen said...

I have the same addiction! maybe we should start a support group:)