3.11.2009

My kids have had RSV for about 1 1/2 weeks so we have been stuck in the house. We get so bored and that is when the kids start finding new things to do on their own!

Cole found his new obsession... Eating Crayons! All day long he has a crayon is his mouth. I try to take it away but he screams bloody murder! So now I always have a few in my purse for when we are out and about. Don't worry they are non-toxic and I take them away once his mouth starts turning colors! All I can say is thank goodness for crayons!:)I bought Cali a new set of water colors and a new book. I guess after a few hours she got bored... This is her "I just got caught" face!

I also got bored. I woke up monday morning and decided to paint my kitchen. Before I could talk myself out of it, I went down stairs and found a bucket of paint. Luckily it was almost full. I started to paint and Ta Da!!! It is very green but I needed a change. I was so sick of the same bla color all over my house. Let's just say Kev was very shocked when he came home. It's not like me to paint all by myself. I hate painting. I usually beg him to do it. I just can't believe I finished it in 2 days! normally it would take me 2 weeks! So proud!
Stay tuned for my next project. I'm working on my kitchen table! I need summer!!!

12 cOmMeNtS:

j e s s i e said...

LOVE the green! I want your house. When I get one will you help me decorate it?
Cole's hair is so cute! Did he get a haircut? and Cali's expression is so funny in that picture.

Tiff said...

You are so creative! I love that cole is eating the crayons. Khloee is obsessed with crayons and not coloring she loves to eat them I don't understand they don't taste good.

Christy said...

The kitchen looks great!!! Good job Jen!

Unknown said...

The green looks great. I did the same thing last week and painted my kitchen blue!

Tuttles said...

I LOVE it! It looks way cute!

Lula. said...

Your kitchen looks great! I love green.

Wildings said...

Looks way cute, and totally looks like you!

Debbie said...

Your kitchen is cute. What color was it before?

Melissa said...

Way to go Jen!! You have inspired me to get creative and daring. Hope the kiddos are feeling better. I am with you- bring on summer:)

Natlee Lloyd said...

Oh how cute! It looks almost like the color I am going to paint Nixon's room, if I ever get around to it. Wanna come help?:)

Amy Jensen said...

I love love love the green it looks so good. Especially against your cupboards! I hate painting too more than anything, I would rather clean than paint and I hate to clean! So what does that tell ya! Sorry the kiddos have been so sick. The crayon thing is funny! BTW you better be getting a 7-peaks pass so we can go this summer!!!

Kelly and Bryce said...

I miss the little munchkins! Especially the one that eats the crayons. Aubrey told me Max is into that too, so at least he's not the only kid that likes them.