4.03.2009

Kylie & Dallas are MARRIED! Amazing food
Kylie, Katy, Dallas
Good looking Father of the Bride, Ring Barer, and Groomsman.

Ky with her friends
This is probabily the only time I held Cole all night. He was all over the place!
This is him laying on the floor forever.
Cali joined him.
I LOVED the cake
Maddie and Kami
Ky with the 3 flower girls, Katy, Zuri, and Cali. They were so CUTE!
The dresses were kind of itchy so the girls didn't have them on all night. Of course I didn't bring another dress so Cali was in her sweats most of the night. Aleast we got pictures.

The Newly Weds

Kelsey, Amy, Me
Throwing the boquet.
All the single ladies! Tara (step sis) cought the boquet!
The reception was so beautiful. I loved the center pieces.
My Uncle Bill, Aunt Suzanne, Aunt Janice, and Uncle Dale helping out in the kitchen.
Ky's boquet was so cool. I loved it!
Everything turned out so perfect. Ky and Dallas were so happy! They make the perfect couple.

10 cOmMeNtS:

Tuttles said...

Seriously I loved everything! Kylie looked beautiful! Her dress was awesome. I love the bride's maids and flower girl dresses too!

Wildings said...

She looks gorgeous, I love her dress! They look super happy, how fun!

Whitney said...

Ok Kylie looked amazing! I love her dress it seriously is to die for and all the decorations... Congrats Ky

Unknown said...

It was such a beautiful reception. Kylie looked GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for them.

ashley schmutz said...

Wow, Kylie was one DROP DEAD GORGEOUS bride! The wedding looks like it was BEAUTIFUL! Tell her congrats for us!

Lauren said...

Could Kylie be any more beautiful? Seriously, it makes me want to throw up a little bit...

SUCH a gorgeous wedding, I am dying over the colors. SO sad we were out of town and couldn't make it.

Oh, and your babies are just the cutest. Like always.

The Crew said...

So pretty! I love all the pic's. Kylie's dress is fab:)

I can't believe they are changing Dora, Coli love Dora and Diego. They should just make a new one and keep making the old one. Stupid...

Amy Jensen said...

They are so cute together and so happy! It couldn't have been more perfect, the whole thing! Kyz looked stunning. She is amazing. You looked really pretty as well. What a great day.

Meg said...

Looks like it was a BLAST! Where was it at?! It is AMAZING!

Kevin and Denise said...

Your kids are beautiful!
Kevin