7.22.2009

GIRLS TRIP IN VEGAS!
My mom took us to Vegas last week for a much needed girls trip. Ky flew in from Florida and it was so fun to hang out with her! We decided to bring Cali along and are so glad we did. She LOVED being a "BIG GIRL".


We saw Lion King. It was AMAZING!
We walked around so much and did tons of shopping.
It was sooooo HOT! 115 degrees at least.
Watching the Bellagio water show. Cali looks like she's about to pass out from the heat.
Making wishes every time we saw a fountain.
I wish that I could see a rainbow.
I wish that my mom will not get the hick-ups.
I wish that I could go to Disneyland.
I wish that I could see a water fountain.
I wish... I wish... I wish...

Serendipity and Frozen Hot Chocolate!!! It's so good!
Cali liked it way too much. She finished it off!
Everyone needs a cheeezy picture like this!
M&M WORLD!




I LOVE my fam!

8 cOmMeNtS:

Tuttles said...

You are so cute to have Cali come! Looks like a fun Girls Trip!
PS. Your mom is hot.

Elisa said...

I need a girls trip, can I come next time!!?? Ky looks so nice and tan, I guess Florida does that too you. Last time we were in Vegas Serendipity was just about to open, I was so bummed I didn't get to go!

Amy Jensen said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Don't ya just love girl trips. I am jealous you saw Lion King. I am dying to see that!

Unknown said...

What a fun girls trip. You can never have too many of these! :)

mickell said...

So fun!! And by the way Cali's video is hilarious. We need to hang out one of these days. We are back from chicago (YAY!) So call us!!! We could do kangaroo zoo again or something fun.

Tiff said...

so jealous looks so fun! I love calie she she so cute. How cute are all you guys!

Lula. said...

you guys are seriously the most beautiful group of sisters/mom/baby that has ever roamed vegas.

looks like a fun time!

Cory Elvidge said...

That picture of you and Cal at the fountain is one of my favorite pictures of you!!!