10.23.2009

October Festivities...

WITCHES NIGHT OUT at Gardner Village.
There were hundreds of women dressed up in their witch outfits.
If you have never been you should go.
We made our hats.
Aunt Suzanne, Aunt Gaylene,
Step sisters Cory and Tara,
Maddie, Mom, Me.
Those who haven't seen this, there is a witch going "potty" right behind us.
We asked a Lady to take our picture. (below) It took her a while but I think she did a GREAT job! Don't you?
This is my mom's "signature" face! Try to zoom in if you can. Noone can do it as good as she can.
We took my kids to Gardner Village in their costumes the day before.Cole ate a cupcake all by himself! Well... just the frosting!
My mom and Aunt Janice with all the kids in the petting zoo.
Cole, cousin Ella, and Cali.
Cole got trapped by a goat.
Cole was so amazed by all the animals that when this goat walked up next to him my mom put his arm around it. He didn't notice for a minute. He was just standing there with his arm on the goat. Funniest thing my mom has ever done! then he cried!
A Gnome and a Witch.
THE MAZE
can you see a little Garden Gnome anywhere?
The Pony ride.
This little Gnome was sick. I think she still had fun though!
This little Gnome LOVED his 1st pony ride.
But I think Nan loved it even more.
He had a beard but he did not want to wear it!
I think his eyebrows are staticy.
The Pumpkin Patch


4 cOmMeNtS:

Unknown said...

SO cute Jen, your kids are darling.

Tiff said...

So cute - Let me guess you made there costumes too. Geeze you need to stop being so creative your making us all look bad! I love your moms signature face that is impressive!!!

Suzie said...

Those gnome costumes are HILLARIOUS!!! We're going this afternoon. I bummed I missed the witches night out. Maybe next year???

jEn said...

No I didn't make them... Walmart!