1.19.2010

FINALLY.....



Christmas morning





Sooooo eXcited!

Cole got a trike from Santa!



Cole LOVES woody and buzz!

Christmas Eve.
Kirkland family party in Midway
Christmas Night at papa Kims

More parties...
Chinese food+leg lamps= a perfect party!
Cole and Boston

Grandpa Bob
Christmas eve at Mom and Val's
It was fun getting together with Friends!
Frosty...
someone pushed him over and the kids were so sad!
Cali and Anna with their nutcrackers.
Maddie and Robbie on Christmas
We went bowling Christmas Eve. Cali got a Strike!!!

Jake and Val at the Bowling Alley.
Kelly and Cole. Yes Cole is wearing a necklace!
Cali's Gingerbread House.
Me and Cal.

3 cOmMeNtS:

Munchkin said...

I love the Photos, they are so cute. It looks like you had a nice Christmas.

Whitney said...

Jen, I want you to make my little girl some hair bows... Email me and let me know how much they would be. whitneyk4@gmail.com

Kelly and Bryce said...

Yea Finally!!! Now you have to post birthdays!!!