2.19.2010

While I was coloring my Aunt Suzanne's hair yesterday, Cali sat on her lap, so I decided to brighten up her winter roots. I know... She's only 4. I just couldn't help it. She LOVED it! Did I do something I will regret later? Is she going to want to go dark like me? Well... I won't do it!

Cole wanted to feel like one of the girls, so he HAD to have a foil in his hair. No bleach though.



This is how excited she was!
And done... You can barely tell but at least she doesn't look like she has been sitting in the house for 4 months. Next step, tanning bed and teeth bleaching. Just kidding!

5 cOmMeNtS:

Lula. said...

hahaha. you are so funny. and your kids are still the cutest i have ever seen.

ps. i need LIKE BAD to get my HAIR DID. can i call you??

Munchkin said...

Have you turned her into a little diva? I miss you!

Elisa said...

I don't blame you. It's in our bones!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I honestly will be doing the same! LOL! She is such a doll and I adore all her expressions!

Sarah said...

Jen, This Deb's sista Sarah.
I haven't checked your blog forever! It was nice seeing ya. I was just going to tell you I put highlights in Megs hair when she was 4 for the very same reason. Only good moms highlight there kids hair, just remember that