4.14.2008

I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO DIE!
I was cleaning out my car on saturday and Cali had some sippy cups with the soft lids in there and the nipples (I hate that word and tried not to use it but I didn't know what else to do!) were all shaddered. I said to myself, "Hmmm! thats wierd!" And as I was picking the last little bit of toys off the floor I started to GAG! Oh my H:%#! It was Mouse Poop! How the heck would a mouse get in my car? Well we figured out it's because Kevin had left his golf clubs in the car and we think that a mouse somehow got in his bag when he was golfing because he never uses the stand, he just lays his bag down. So anyway I am really freaked out because Mice are everywhere out here and I hate them so so bad! Now I have to go pay about $100 do detail my car and clean the carpet and seats. And I'm not too happy about Calis cups!

6 cOmMeNtS:

The Crew said...

Oh my gosh I would die, that gave me the shivers! That's too bad your little guy has been so sick, hope he feels better soon. Let's get together soon and go to the park or something, catch up on old times! Do you remember our song we made up?! (What is that sound that I hear in the distance...)Man we were so cool!!!! hee hee :) Good luck with the mouse :0

Tiffani Ford said...

You have really had a run of bad luck lately. Hope your little clones are feeling better.

Suzie said...

ewwwwwwwwww, that made my whole body itch!

georgeandmarie said...

I would also be flipping out!! That is so yucky!! I haven't seen any mice this year yet...hope they are going away since most of it is developed now...so sorry!! Oh btw that pic of Cole when he is sleeping looks sooo much like Cali....I never thought they looked too much alike till now!

Debbie said...

SICK, SICK, SICK, I want to die!

Beeta said...

That is disgusting, but I think I've got you beat! We caught a whopping TWENTY mice in our HOUSE last summer within a week. They chewed up my shoes, my bike stuff... and I was taking a nap and I woke up to find them running up my dresses in the closet. I hate them! Sorry about your car, I can definitely relate.