4.07.2008

IM GOING CRAZY!
Ok so i am so sick of it. i have been sick for 3 freakin days now. i have been flat in bed with some wierd kind of flu. it's probabily the worst sickness i have had i'm not even kidding. tonight i made myself get out of bed and decided to post this and see if anyone knows what some good drugs are to take. i have the worst aches and pains, a sore throat, and a freakin coldsore! so any ideas would be great. My hubs has actually been a big help with the kids and taking care of me, So thanks kev, Love ya. the kids have been all over the place. with my mom one night and at kevs moms one day and with auntee kel kel all day today. thanks nan, grammy, and kel. and on top of all that i think cole is sick. he has a yucky cough. i hope he gets over it soon. anyway, if none of this makes sense i am pretty much out of it and who knows if i spelled anything right. oh and don't worry, ill update you tomorrow since this is the only thing i can do besides watch soaps, and i am so over that.
peace out!

4 cOmMeNtS:

Tuttles said...

I have some left over drugs from my c-section!

georgeandmarie said...

so yucky!! Is it the same thing kev had? I am so sorry you are sick!! Makaiya got that yucky cough on thursday last week and is not getting any better its so sad...she has lost her voice and her little whimper breaks my heart!! Hope you all get feeling better soon!!

Kallas Family said...

We have all had it too!! The only thing you could have taken was tamiflu. but you needed to start it within 24 hours of symptoms and it only shortens the life cycle does not make it completely go away!! I feel for you!!

Tiff said...

Im sorry I hate being so sick when you have little ones it is so hard! I only get really sick like that when I have strep do you think it could be that?