4.09.2008

POOR LITTLE GUY!
Yesterday I was still feeling pretty crappy so kevs mom came out to help me. She was still sick too by the way, i think i am just a couple days behind her. Anyway, Coles cough was sounding terrible so I called the nurse like 5 times being all paranoid and finally took him in. Well of course he has RSV! it's so sad. He's just a little guy and he has such a big yucky cough. He is not bad enough to have to go to the hospital Thank Goodness! I just hope it doesn't come to that. He is sounding a little worse today. As for me, I am feeling a alot better but still have that annoying sore throat. I am just glad i'm not too sick to take care of Cole.

5 cOmMeNtS:

katie bateman said...

So sorry.I hate being sick w/ a sick baby.I hope he feels better soon and you to!

Tuttles said...

Oh no! That's terrible!

gina bina said...

I'm so sorry. That's the worst! I hope all the sickness goes away fast.

georgeandmarie said...

I am sorry!! I hope he gets better soon. Makaiya didnt have any RSV so they must not have had the same cough. It is so sad to have such a little one so sick and nothing you can do...

Tiff said...

That is so crappy I would be so scared I hate winter and baby's Khloee had rsv 2 times this winter it sucks! Good Luck!