5.14.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!
...27...

Kevs birthday was yesterday and i can't believe he is 27! he's an old man! Well we started off the day listening to Backstreet Boys! You know you like them! I felt like I should make Kev feel young so that is what i chose to wake him up with. Then i piled the kids on top of him to make him remember he's not in highschool anymore. But then I gave him Boys ll men concert tickets, YES! and I for sure am more excited than him but he is pretty excited too. The rest of the day we just hung out and went shopping. Kevs family had a BBQ and then we went to his softball game and the "CRAZY PITCHES" won! (thats his team name)

I hope you had a good birthday Kev, WE LOVE YOU!

6 cOmMeNtS:

Tiff said...

Jen that is so funny you got those tickets - I seriously wanted to get those so bad!

Debbie said...

Boys two men.... Seriously Jen grow up. Why don't you just give him what he really wants ;)

jarv said...

Happy Birthday Kevin. Boys two men i didn't even know they still existed. It's not a big deal I think I still have that tape somewhere in my music collection.

Cammi said...

You have an adorable family!!

I want to go to Boyz II Men too but I think Marc would rather die than take me...

Amy Jensen said...

Happy belated Birthday Kev! If I would have known it was yesterday I would have planned a little something; like a striptease or jumped out of a cake!! J/k I love you guys...... Have fun at Boys II Men.

katie bateman said...

Happy Birthday Kev!I would really love to see Jen,and your cute kids.I'll call you!