5.16.2008

:mothers day:
we had a bbq at my house on sunday. it was such nice weather!My family and (moms fiance) Vals family came.it was pretty chill, we just had burgers and stuff! everyone needs a good burger every once in a while! Right?
uncle Rob and cali are best buds! whenever he comes over she follows him around. He always makes her laugh. I think she sat by him for an hour and just watched him play XBOX. hmmm, HE'S HIRED!
Ky, Mom, Cal, Cori (future sis.), Maddie, Me and Cole
Kev, Robbie, Val, Lance, and Jared Robbie is so sweet to the babies. they love him so much. we had a fun day!... EXCEPT... i didn't get my much needed nap! OH WELL!... MAYBE NEXT YEAR!

3 cOmMeNtS:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Robbie w/ your kids! How adorable. That's a scrapbooker for sure!!!

Tiff said...

I love Robbie I miss seeing him! I can't believe how big he is!

Kristi F. said...

Cute pictures! I'm right there with you on the nap thing! I just wanted a nap so bad...and it didn't happen! Bummer for both of us!