6.02.2008

WOW!!! Don't ever let a guy cut there own hair!
Kev wanted to buzz his head so he first used a #3 on the clippers. Then he saw a few spots that he missed so he went to fix it and forgot he had taken the guard off! and he cut himself!
He tried a #1 but that wasn't short enough!

So he had to shave it as short as it could go!

He was not a very happy camper! I couldn't stop laughing! He was so mad that he is totally bald now but I made him smile for the pictures. It's ok Kev, alteast you have pretty eyes!

8 cOmMeNtS:

Debbie said...

I can't stop laughing! I might have just peed my pants.

j e s s i e said...

I'm with Debbie, that is dang funny! It really does look alright though!

Amy Jensen said...

I am seriously laughing so hard right now. I can't believe it. He is so funny. Don't worry Kev you still got it even though you look like a cancer patient. lol

gina bina said...

Brad went bald recently too! It's just that time of year.

Two Wheeler said...

Oh man, that's classic! I actually did a similar thing on my mission. The guard didn't fit right and it fell off right as I went for it. I ended up with a nice stripe up the back of my head! Kev, you do look good bald though :-)

Unknown said...

That's hysterical!!!

Tuttles said...

Oh wow. He's bald! That's ok, he can pull it off. It doesn't look bad! He can borrow my extentions if he needs to.

Megan said...

Oh my oh my Jen you are a silly gal! I can totally picture you laughing at him! And yes, he does need to tan that puppy up!