11.07.2008

sO... Cali took over my bed at 7 in the morning. I got up for a minute and when I came back she had already kicked off my pillow and positioned all her barbies like this. Don't ask me why the barbies are naked but for some reason they always are. The barbies wanted to watch a movie so it took me about 10 minutes to look through the stacks of DVDs that are not in their cases and I finally found the one she wanted.Eventually Cole woke up and of course he didn't want to play with anything but the naked barbies. Doesn't he look like he just got caught?

6 cOmMeNtS:

Tuttles said...

You have the cutest kids!

Wildings said...

That is too funny! You might want to close the barbie's legs, I'm embarassed for her! =)-

Debbie said...

Ya right. Those are Kevin's barbies...... and that's why they are naked.

Melissa said...

Halle is the same way- all of her dolls and barbies are naked all the time. I don't get it.

Amy Jensen said...

That is so funny!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh my goodness can I borrow your kids for like a day? They look so cute it makes me want more. But maybe if i see what they are really like then it will cure my craving:)haha I cant wait for the barbie phase!