5.25.2009

Lately...

Playing with Papa Kim.Yes this is Cole in Cali's old jammies. Poor buddy!
Kev's 28th Birthday.
Cole and his big blue eyes. He is 16 months old and still doesn't completely walk. He doesn't like it! He is so wild and he is such a picky eater. At least he is a good snuggler and gives big kisses!
Every day Cali gets herself soaked with the drinking fountain.

Mothers day, Kev's birthday, and my moms birthday all in one.

Ice cream bars from the ice cream truck.

Cal made this for me in nursery for mothers day.

This was the best mothers day gift ever. I walked into the kitchen and saw this. So sweet!

3 cOmMeNtS:

Unknown said...

They are so adorable. Don't you love when they have those nice, cuddly moments? Does your daughter still hate me? Show her pictures of me and tell her NICE things about me!! :)

jEn said...

oh Jame Jame! maybe you should be a little nicer next time!

Cory Elvidge said...

Ok, you can't see me but in the picture of Kevin and mom, I am crouched down right behind them. My head barely escaped your camera flash! :) :)